What’s the biggest asset in your business?
The #1 answer is engaged employees.
If that’s true, shouldn’t giving employees support to set them up to be successful and engaged be a priority?
When you show your employees that you care and appreciate them by helping them be their best self, you’ll find yourself with more energetic, focused and driven employees.
You’ll send the message: “We think you are an important part of the organization, and we want you to be healthy and happy.”
The best way to maximize, not just happiness and fulfillment, but productivity and profit, is to help the well-being of your employees.
Employee mental wellness provides many benefits:
- Higher levels of confidence and self-esteem
- Success in both your employees’ professional and personal life
- Lower levels of stress and anxiety
- Creates a positive life with more meaning and fulfillment
- Helps maintain a collaborative, creative and responsible work environment
As employees feel more relaxed and more valued to their company, they feel a higher sense of self worth, which leads to success in accomplishing goals and a higher level of productivity.
If you want to learn strategies that immediately lead to: Better you. Better relationships. Better life. Then you’ve come to the right place. Fay offers a variety of presentations that may be customized and individualized to your group.
- Enhancing Performance through Mindfulness
- Igniting Workplace Enthusiasm
- Mastering Mindset to Manage Stress
- Positive Mindset Makeover
- Strengthening Relationships
Download Fay’s speaking topics sheet here.
From one-hour motivational keynotes to half- or full-day trainings, these presentations are designed to inspire you to think differently and to develop positive, upbeat relationships and mindsets that make life easier and more successful.
Contact Fay at Prairie Perspectives at 507-829-0181 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Enhancing Performance through Mindfulness
Mindfulness can help you develop a deep peace and contentedness that stays with you no matter what is happening in your life. Mindfulness can literally transform your entire world from the inside out by making your more focused and successful, whether in work, parenting, relationships or other aspects of your life. In this presentation you’ll learn and practice mindfulness techniques so you can:
- Increase feelings of calm and contentment
- Increase positive emotions
- Lower anxiety, anger, and fatigue
- Increase your immune system to improve physical health
- Improve relationships
- Buffer yourself from stressful experiences
- Sharpen your memory and increase your focus and attention
Click here to download Two Powerful Ways to Immediately Enhance Your Performance.
Igniting Workplace Enthusiasm
Research estimates that only 30 percent of employees feel inspired and engaged by their jobs. Mastering positive and growth-oriented mindsets are the greatest contribution to higher productivity and a positive work environment. Engaged employees are more productive, make more money for their company, stay with an organization longer and are committed to quality. Engaged employees outperform non-engaged employees by as much as 202 percent. Prairie Perspectives can teach you how to:
- Create a fun, positive culture
- Engage, inspire, and motivate your workforce
- Enhance teamwork
- Rekindle enthusiasm and positivity
Click here to download Three Key Strategies to Ignite Workplace Enthusiasm.
Mastering Mindset to Manage Stress
Fifty-eight percent of people say stress has a negative impact on their productivity, life and job satisfaction. In fact stress is responsible for two-thirds of all visits to the doctor. Job stress costs American businesses over $300 billion a year and is a major contributor to job burnout and strained interactions with co-workers, customers, family, and friends. Stress prevents clear thinking, increasing distractions and mistakes. What is stress costing you? In this presentation you’ll learn how to:
- Gain control over burnout and overwhelm
- Call on strategies to lower anxiety, irritability, and stress
- Increase your focus, efficiency, and productivity
- Convert negative reactions to positive responses
Click here to download Three Strategies Proven to Reduce Stress.
Positive Mindset Makeover
Research estimates that up to 80 percent of our inner thoughts are negative, which can affect every aspect of your life. Positive thinking is essential for developing healthy relationships and increasing work productivity. Positive thinking enhances creativity and problem solving. Positive words and thoughts propel the motivational centers of the brain into action and help build up resilience. With a “Positive Mindset Makeover,” you’ll:
- Learn how your inner game determines your outer game
- Develop confidence and belief in yourself
- Increase peace, happiness, and life satisfaction
- Increase creativity, problem solving ability and mental alertness
Click here to download Three Simple Strategies to Reset your Mindset.
Research shows we are surprisingly unskilled when it comes to communicating with others. Good communication skills are one of the most important skills you can learn; they are the foundation for healthy relationships, both personally and professionally. After implementing Fay’s techniques, you’ll notice a significant difference in how you communicate with and relate to others and how they respond to you. We’ll also cover how to:
- Elevate the way you speak, listen and interact with others
- Transform conflicts and complaints into win-win solutions
- Communicate confidently with tact to create openness, trust, and rapport
- Create positive, cooperative relationships
- Develop respect, credibility, and integrity when interacting with others