What’s the biggest asset in your business?
The #1 answer is Engaged Employees.
If that’s true, shouldn’t giving employees support to set them up to be successful and engaged be a priority?
When you show your employees that you care and appreciate them by helping them be their best self, you’ll find yourself with more energetic, focused and driven employees.
You’ll send the message: “We think you are an important part of the organization and we want you to be healthy and happy.”
The best way to maximize, not just happiness and fulfillment, but productivity and profit, is to help the well-being of your employees.
Employee Mental-Wellness provides many benefits:
- Higher levels of confidence and self-esteem
- Success in both your employees’ professional and personal life
- Lower levels of stress and anxiety
- Creates a positive life with more meaning and fulfillment
- Helps maintain a collaborative, creative and responsible work environment
As employees feel more relaxed and more valued to their company, they feel a higher sense of self-worth which leads to success in accomplishing goals and a higher level of productivity.
Call Fay at Prairie Perspectives (507-829-0181) or email email@example.com for more information.
Presentations may be scheduled for a one hour motivational keynote, or a half or full day training.
Download Fay’s Speaking Topics Sheet here
How you handle yourself and how you handle others is the new measure of success. Research shows that 85% of your success and happiness in your personal and professional life is due to your Social Intelligence (SQ) and only 15% is due to your Intellectual Intelligence (IQ).
Research also shows that we are surprisingly unskilled when it comes to communicating with others: We often choose our words without thought. We talk more than we need to. We listen poorly, and fail to pay attention to our tone of voice, which is often more important than the words we actually say.
Learn strategies you can immediately implement in your relationships that will lead to higher levels of connection with clients, colleagues, family and friends. Good communication skills are possibly one of the most important skills you could ever learn; they are the foundation for healthy relationships, both personal and professional.
You’ll notice a significant difference in how you relate to others and how they respond to you. You’ll generate greater respect and mutual trust.
- Elevate the way you speak, listen and interact with others
- Transform conflicts and complaints into win-win solutions
- Communicate confidently with tact to create openness, trust, and rapport
- Create positive, cooperative relationships
- Develop respect, credibility and integrity when interacting with others
Click here to Download:Two Strategies to Strengthen Relationships
“Mastering Mindset to Manage Stress”
Fifty-eight percent of people say stress has a negative impact on their productivity, life and job satisfaction. Stress is responsible for 2/3 of all doctor visists. Job stress costs American businesses over $300 billion a year. Stress is a major contributor to job burn out and strained interactions with co-workers, customers, family and friends. Stress prevents clear thinking, thus increasing distractions and mistakes.
What is stress costing you?
- Gain control over being overwhelmed and burned out
- Learn strategies to lower anxiety, irritability and stress
- Increase your focus, efficiency and productivity
- Convert negative reactions to positive responses
- Think your way to less stress
Click here to Download:Three Strategies Proven to Reduce Stress
“Positive Mindset Makeover”
Research estimates that up to 80% of our thoughts are negative. Each time you think a thought, your brain releases chemicals and electrical signals that affect how you feel. Positive thoughts release dopamine, the feel good chemical. Negative thoughts release cortisol, which can zap your energy, and increase stress.
Evidence shows that positive thinking is essential for developing healthy relationships and increasing work productivity. Positive thinking enhances creativity and problem solving by improving the overall functioning of the brain. Positive words and thoughts propel the motivational centers of the brain into action, and they help build up resilience what faced with problems in life.
You truly can improve every aspect of your life, personal and professional, by having a “Positive Mindset Makeover.”
- Change your thoughts to change your results in life
- Develop confidence and belief in you
- Increase peace, happiness and life satisfaction
- Increase creativity, problem solving ability and mental alertness
Click here to Download: Three Simple Strategies to Reset your Mindset
“Enhancing Performance through Mindfulness”
People all over the world are discovering the incredible benefits of mindfulness to help them develop strength, peace and contentedness that stays with them no matter what is happening on the surface of their life.
Mindfulness is now being taught in schools, in workplaces, in hospitals, in the military (army special forces & navy seals) in professional sports all over the world. Research shows that mindfulness works.
The more mindful you are, the more focused and successful you are in any area of your life, whether it’s work, parenting, or relationships. Mindfulness can literally transform your entire world from the inside out.
In this presentation you’ll learn and practice mindfulness techniques so you can:
- Increase feelings of calm so you can choose your responses versus having knee jerk reactions
- Strengthen areas of your brain associated with cognitive abilities which will increase your ability to make better decisions
- Lower anxiety, anger and fatigue
- Increase your immune system to improve physical health
- Improve relationships
- Buffer yourself from stressful experiences
- Sharpen your memory and increase your focus and attention
Click here to Download:Two Powerful ways to Immediately Enhance your Performance
Igniting Workplace Enthusiasm
Research estimates that only 30% of employees feel inspired and engaged by their jobs. Mastering positive and growth-oriented mindsets are the greatest contribution to higher productivity and a positive work environment. Engaged employees are more productive, make more money for the company, stay with the organization longer and are committed to quality. Engaged employees outperform non-engaged employees by as much as 202%
- Be part of creating a positive environment
- Feel a higher level of motivation and inspiration
- Enhance teamwork
- Rekindle enthusiasm and positivity
- Become passionate about your work
Click here to Download:Three Key Strategies to Ignite Workplace Enthusiasm